Our company is dedicated to putting our customer’s best interest first. With that being said, we understand how vital it is to properly create and manufacture certifiable quality products and vehicles.
Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a Transport Canada registered facility for inspection and testing of highway tanks and portable tanks in accordance with CSA standard. In other words, when you choose Wabash Mfg. Inc as your solution – you know you’re purchasing the highest quality of products and equipment.
- Transport Canada Reg. No: 25-93 for the Design, Manufacture, Modification, Assembly, Repair, Test, Retest or Inspection of TDG Highway tanks and Portable Tanks.
- Authorized (National Safety Mark No A67) to certify new commercial vehicles. (Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standard)
- Perform CMVSS 121 brake timing tests
- World Manufacturer’s Identifier Code (2W9)
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection Station (No 10304) for the Province of Alberta.
- AMVIC (Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council) Repair Facility License
TYPES OF INSPECTIONS
- Internal/External Visual Inspections (V, I)
- Leakage Tests (K)
- Hydro Test (P)
- Upper Coupler Inspection (UC)
- Thickness Test (T)
- Wet Fluorescent Magnetic Particle Inspection (WF)
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection (CVIP)
- Out of Province Vehicle Inspection
- ASME U stamp and R stamp (Manufacture, repair and testing of pressure vessels)
- 1 year and 5-year tank inspections on ammonia nurse tanks
- 1 and five-year propane tanker inspections
- PRV test and repair on inspections
- Salvage inspections (commercial)
- Full Service Steaming capabilites
- Intrinsically safe facilities to perform “hot” work