Wabash Mfg. Inc. custom designs and fabricates Fuel and Lube trucks. Which are commonly used for servicing mining equipment, but can also be practical for other services as well.
Our Fuel and Lube Trucks are versatile and easy to operate. All units are winterized to withstand year round operation in colder climates. These trucks will provide you with all the fuel, lube, grease, anti-freeze, coolants and more that you need to keep your equipment up and running.
- Available in single axle, tandem axle or tri-drive configurations
- Spill containment van floor and cabinets are standard
- Spray foam insulation is standard
- Stainless steel cabinet hinges and latches are standard
- Fuel tank options are available
- Preventative maintenance options are available
- Dispense and/or loading filtration are available
- Hose reels are available with either spring, electric or hydraulic retraction
- Rear or side dispense configurations optional
- Several evac pump/tank options are available
- Lube oil tanks are available in stainless steel, carbon steel, or aluminum. Sizes are tailored to specific customer needs
- Diesel fuel tanks are available in aluminum or carbon steel
- Tank level monitoring options are available
- Dispense monitoring options with computerized recording are available
- All trucks built for highway use will be certified to CMVSS regulations and a National Safety Mark will be applied
- All tanks requiring TDG registration will be marked and certified to B620 regulations
Some units available In-Stock today.