Custom Fuel and Lube Trucks
Wabash Mfg. Inc. custom designs and fabricates Fuel and Lube trucks. Which are commonly used for servicing mining equipment. These trucks can also be practical for other services as well.
Our Fuel and Lube Trucks are versatile and easy to operate. All Fuel and Lube units are winterized to withstand year round operation in colder climates. These trucks provide you with all the fuel, lube, grease, anti-freeze, coolants and more that you need to keep your equipment up and running. Our custom trucks are crucial for keeping your heavy equipment maintained and active, without having to go off site for service. Fuel Lube Combination Trucks are essential for servicing mining, construction, oilfield and forestry equipment. Ensure your team makes the most efficient use of their time with a Wabash Mfg. Inc. custom truck today.
- Available in single axle, tandem axle or tri-drive configurations
- Spill containment van floor and cabinets are standard
- Spray foam insulation is standard
- Stainless steel cabinet hinges and latches are standard
- Fuel tank options are available
- Preventative maintenance options are available
- Dispense and/or loading filtration are available
- Hose reels are available with either spring, electric or hydraulic retraction
- Rear or side dispense configurations optional
- Several evac pump/tank options are available
- Lube oil tanks are available in stainless steel, carbon steel, or aluminum. Sizes are tailored to specific customer needs
- Diesel fuel tanks are available in aluminum or carbon steel
- Tank level monitoring options are available
- Dispense monitoring options with computerized recording are available
- Heated and Insulated Lube Van
- Diesel, Oil and Antifreeze Meters
- LED Work Lights, Interior Lights and Cabinet Lights
- Toolbox and used Filter Bin available
- All trucks built for highway use are certified to CMVSS regulations and a National Safety Mark will be applied
- All tanks requiring TDG registration will be marked and certified to B620 regulations
Some units available In-Stock today. Check out our Articulating Fuel and Lube Trucks as well.