The Wabash Mfg. Inc. custom designed and fabricated Articulating Fuel and Lube trucks are used in the mining industry. These trucks can be mounted to various manufacturers.
Lube tanks can be made out of stainless steel or aluminum and can each hold 1000-14000 liters. Fuel tanks are typically made out of carbon steel and can hold 6000-14000 liters. This customizable designs make our Articulating Fuel and Lube trucks a must have for your business.
- Our affiliation with Caterpillar OEM Solutions Group has allowed us to focus our design for the best integration with Caterpillar tractor
- We have complete configurations available for 30, 35, and 45 ton articulating truck platforms
- Due to the soft underfoot conditions these trucks are often used on, we have focused our design to center as much of the mass over the tractor as possible. This provides the most stable unit possible
- The equipment layout provides a weight and balance well within the trucks design criteria
- Oil and grease tanks are available in Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, or Aluminum. All tanks are designed using the latest technologies including 3D modeling and Finite Element Analysis Software
- Tank capabilities can be adjusted to meet customer requirements
- Hose reels are available in spring, electric or hydraulic retraction
- Filtration available on oils and diesel fuel
- Ground level remote fill options with high level indicators are available
- Digital fluid level indicators are available
- Custom designed access staircases are available for several models of trucks
- Dispense metering and/or recording options available