Off-Road Vacuum Truck
Wabash Mfg. Inc’s Off-Road Vacuum Truck’s are industry leading for withstanding harsh environments with the rugged conditions of mining roads, extreme weather conditions and rough terrain. They have been proved to withstand everything Mother Nature can throw at them.
- Capacity of up to 25,000 Liters (6,800 USG)
- Hibon blower with maximum loading rate of 4,000 Liters per minute (1,055 US GPM) and unloading rate of 16,500 LPM (4,350 US GPM) through the spray fan
- 8″ Suction boom with isolation valve is activated by a joystick in the cab
- An available cold weather package adds a diesel fired coolant heater, heated valves, primary shutoff, rear door seal and cyclone.
- Full opening rear door with hydraulic clamping. Door can be opened from the cab or ground level.
- Additional camera systems are available
- Carbon steel or stainless steel tanks are available
- Cyclone with quick access cleanout and drain valve
- LED Light package including redundant high mounted tail lights
- LED work lights
- Used for dewatering mine roads