740 OFF-ROAD VACUUM TRUCK
Off-road vacuum truck for dewatering on mine roads:
- Capacity of 25,000 Liters (6,800 USG)
- Hibon blower with maximum loading rate of 4,000 Liters per minute (1,055 US GPM) and unloading rate of 16,500 LPM (4,350 US GPM) through the spray fan
- 8″ Suction boom with isolation valve is activated by a joystick in the cab
- An available cold weather package adds a diesel fired coolant heater, heated valves, primary shutoff, rear door seal and cyclone.
- Full opening rear door with hydraulic clamping. Door can be opened from the cab or ground level.
- Additional camera systems are available
- Carbon steel or stainless steel tanks are available
- Cyclone with quick access cleanout and drain valve
- LED Light package including redundant high mounted tail lights
- LED work lights