CUSTOM TANDEM LUBE FUEL TRUCK
CUSTOM PETERBILT TANDEM 567 FUEL LUBE TRUCK
- The lube van floor serves as secondary containment reservoir to ensure no environmental contamination.
- Raised safety strut walkway is removable for easy service access.
- 30″ access door and grease barrel storage are both conveniently located on the curbside.
- Clean filter storage rack above the oil tanks at rear of van.
- Dispense cabinet with hose reels on street side.
- American Eagle Toolbox on lower right portion of the dispense cabinet with 500 pound slides.
- Used filter bin lower left portion of the dispense cabinet has slide out made of stainless with hinged lid.
- Diesel fuel dispensing from Blackmer 2.5″ sliding vane pump with strainer and trunk kit.
- Husky auto-shutoff nozzle.
- The lube van is heated by (2) Espar Airtronic4 heaters.
- All work lights and cabinet lights are LED.
- Complete electronic owner manuals are included.
- Tandem chassis equipped with Tuthill Hydraflow hydraulic cooler and Chelsea PTO for the Allison Automatic Transmission.
- Also included is Espar diesel fired coolant heater to keep this Peterbilt Cummins ISX12 425 engine temperature proper when idling in our extreme cold weather.
Oil #1 – 620 L
Oil #2 – 490 L
Oil #3 – 490 L
Oil #4 – 490 L
Oil #5 – 490 L
Antifreeze – 490 L
Product # 06 – Oil #4, Approx. Capacity 500 Litres
Product # 07 – Oil #5, Approx. Capacity 500 Litres
Product # 08 – Grease, 120# Barrel
Product # 09 – Compressed Air, 14 Inch Diameter x 58 Inch horizontal air tank
Product # 10 – DEF, Approx. Capacity 330 Litres
Product # 11 – Waste Oil, Approx. Capacity 1050 Litres