Wabash Mfg. Inc. is looking for a long-term, full-time Hydro-Test Technician to hydro-test fluid transport equipment, repair related minor components and provide assistance/back-up to the Steam-rack Operator. This person will also assist with daily facility clean-up at our facility in Westlock, AB.
What you need to do in this job:
- Provide a limited selection of hand tools and appropriate work-wear.
- Low pressure boiler experience and H2S training is an asset.
- Initiative. See what needs to be done and do it without having to be told.
- Willingness to work in confined spaces, at heights and in wet/dirty environments .
- A commitment to be at work everyday.
- The ability and motivation to work hard.
- A positive, team attitude as well as able to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work with the upmost safety at all times.
- Provides training and on-going mentoring.
- Offers bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives.
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program.
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we rarely work weekends.
Please send resume, references and salary expectations on-line or come to our main office to complete an application form.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam and criminal record check.