As a leading custom manufacturer of mining support and fluid hauling equipment, Wabash Mfg. is looking for an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST to take our electrical design to the next level.
This position will focus on:
- Design and drafting of electrical pre-fabrication (12-24v).
- Schematics development and modification using AUTOCAD.
- Post fabrication documentation.
- Research new components.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to electrical team in cooperation with the entire dept.
- Work with the project management team to ensure projects meet and exceed expectations.
- Communicate directly with production staff to ensure project details are understood and promote improvement discussions.
Candidates should have at least :
- 5 years HEAVY EQUIPMENT manufacturing electrical design experience.
- Strong AutoCAD, Inventor and Microsoft Office skills.
In over 37 years of doing business, we’ve figured out how to be successful and how to reward those who help us do that. We offer:
- Mon-Fri day shifts only. We believe it is important to be home to spend time with family and friends.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and matching RRSP program.
- Attendance and Health are big priorities for us, so we offer incentive programs in those areas.
- Excellent wages and growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will be required to live within 30 minutes of Westlock, AB.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Please note that only applicants immediately qualified to work in Canada and able to speak fluent English will be considered. We will not be providing documentation support for foreign workers.