Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a Custom Equipment Manufacturing company located in Westlock, AB and is looking for a full-time Drafting Technician to join the Design Team.
- 3-D modeling of assemblies of heavy equipment
- Ensure accuracy of proof & construction drawings
- Create and complete operation manuals
- Complete As-Built drawings as required
- Perform nesting of parts for CNC cutting
- Operate engraving equipment and designing professional labels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or degree in Drafting or equivalent of related education & industry work experience
- Previous experience using Inventor & AutoCad
- Positive Attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Must have a valid AB Driver’s License
- Hands on shop/practical experience is an asset
Please submit cover letter highlighting how you possess the required skill set along with your resume through this website. This is NOT an engineering position nor will it lead to one.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.