As a leading custom manufacturer of mining support and fluid tank equipment, Wabash Mfg. is growing our Engineering and Drafting Dept. This position is located in Westlock, AB.
Some of the areas that will need your on-going focus are:
* Design and drafting of hydraulic and electrical pre-fabrication (12-24v)
* Schematics development and modification
* Post fabrication documentation
* Research new components and develop wiring harnesses
* Assist with other 3D design of projects using Autodesk Inventor
* Work with other engineering and project management staff to ensure projects meet and exceed expectations
In over 37 years of doing business, we’ve figured out how to be successful and how to reward those who play a part in that. We offer such things as:
• Mon-Fri day shifts only. We believe it is important to spend time with family and friends.
• Comprehensive health benefits package and matching RRSP program
• Attendance and Health are big priorities for us, so we offer incentive programs in those areas.
• Excellent wages and growth opportunities
This position requires someone who has a minimum of 3 years direct-related HEAVY EQUIPMENT manufacturing designing experience. Applicants without this qualification will not be considered.
Check out our website www.wabash.ca to see what we actually do and to apply on-line through the Careers section.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Please note that only applicants available and qualified to work in Canada and able to speak fluent English will be considered. Wabash will not be providing paperwork for foreign workers.