Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company located in Westlock, AB on a 25-acre site.
This position’s main focus will be large heavy equipment industrial sandblasting in a manufacturing facility. It is responsible for daily maintenance of the sandblasting equipment and cleanliness of the area. There will also be paint prepping duties involved.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A LONG-TERM POSITION
- Have large equipment sandblasting experience
- Are familiar with how to maintain sandblasting accessories
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Have a proven safety track record including adhering to all PPE rules
- Have a positive attitude and desire to learn
- Are able to work independently, in confined spaces, outdoors in all weather conditions and physically demanding work.
- Offers bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives
- Encourages apprenticeship programs
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Has a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri) with possibility of some overtime available
Please send resume, references and salary expectations through Indeed on-line application process.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.